Lampyon is a dynamically developing, creative digital design and development agency producing unique solutions with offices in Budapest, Toronto and Zug.
You will face diverse professional challenges in a strong, familiar team where your day-to-day individual achievements are appreciated and where you can always be sure how you contribute to our collective success.
We need you to be motivated, result- and client-centered, open to the world, able and willing to work independently, but be a good team-member also. You will learn and apply new solutions.
Your responsibilities include:
• site building tasks,
• front-end development tasks related to sitebuild,
• creating responsive newsletters,
• modifications, monitoring,
• project administration,
• technical support for the accounts (for quotations, presentations),
• liaising with the graphic designers and the other developers of our team.
You must have the following key skills and experiences:
• CSS3, SASS,
• experience in responsive site development,
You are at an advantage if you have experience in:
• blade template,
• making HTML5, mobile banners,
• web app, hybrid mobile app development,
• social media (primarily Facebook) API,
• Google Maps API,
• PHP and MySQL, so that you can communicate with the back-end developers.
All these you will have to handle independently, knowing you have our team with you and behind you.
We will do everything to make you feel welcome and proud of being one of our team.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV in Hungarian and in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, include a few words on why you would like to join our team. (It’s not a motivational letter we want!) Thank you for applying!